Ford Interest Advantage Benefits
More than just a great rate! Let us help you simplify and manage your finances.
Competitive Rates and More
Compare our rates to what you are currently earning and see for yourself
- Higher rates with higher balances
- Minimum balance requirement of just $1,000
- Free checks and unlimited check writing for checks above $250
- No management fees
Immediate access to your money
- No need to lock up your funds
- Easy access to your funds online, with your mobile device or by check
- Unlimited check writing
State of the Art Online Access
Convenience at your fingertips
- See detailed views of your Ford Interest Advantage including transaction history
- Schedule transfers 24/7
- Use your mobile device to access your Ford Interest Advantage
- Sign up for electronic statements
- Easy and convenient bill pay through convenient redemption options
- Invest checks right from your mobile device to your Ford Interest Advantage using Remote Investment Capture
The Notes issued under the Ford Interest Advantage Program are unsecured debt obligations of Ford Motor Credit Company LLC. They are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, they are not guaranteed by Ford Motor Company, and they do not constitute a bank account. Ford Interest Advantage is not a money market mutual fund. As an investment in the debt of one company (Ford Credit), the Notes do not meet the diversification or investment quality standards for money market funds set forth in the Investment Company Act of 1940.
The Notes available through Ford Interest Advantage are issued by Ford Motor Credit Company and are offered only in the United States. This Web site does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to invest in the Notes in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not authorized, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation in any such jurisdiction. Ford Interest Advantage is intended for non-institutional investors only. U.S citizens and resident aliens with a U.S. Taxpayer ID (i.e. Social Security number) may apply.
Ford Credit has filed a registration statement (including a prospectus) with the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to the offering of Ford Interest Advantage Notes. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in the Registration Statement and the other documents Ford Credit has filed with the SEC for more complete information about Ford Credit and the Ford Interest Advantage Note program. The documents may be obtained free of charge through EDGAR on the SEC website. Alternatively, Ford Credit will send you a prospectus upon request by calling 1-800-462-2614.