Save money on auto insurance
The airwaves are full of auto insurance claims these days. It can be difficult to decide what coverage is best. A good way to sort through the clutter is to ask these questions:
- Does the insurance provider have a proven track record?
- What level of benefits do they offer?
- Will my Ford be repaired by authorized Ford Technicians?
- Will the technicians use genuine Ford Parts?
- Will my claim be processed quickly and accurately?
- Will the insurance guarantee the quality of the repairs?
- Will I get a competitive price?
Call us at 1-877-411-3673 to compare insurance rates or visit FordAutoInsurance.com
Why It's Smart To Insure With Us
Ford Credit offers industry-leading auto insurance designed specifically for your vehicle1, including:
- Experienced, Certified Ford Technicians
- Guaranteed workmanship for as long as you own your Ford
- Genuine Ford Parts
- Fast, accurate claims service
- Discounts when you combine auto with home or rental insurance
- $100 off collision deductible when repairs are made at participating dealer-owned body shops2
What's more, Ford Credit brings you all these benefits at a reasonable price. In fact, customers who switch save an average of $495.03 per year3 on auto insurance.
1American Road Services Company ("AMRO") a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company ("Ford") is the licensed insurance agency supporting the Ford Motor Company Insurance Services program. Ford Motor Company and Ford Credit are not insurance companies or agents. All insurance is underwritten by the following wholly owned subsidiaries of Ameriprise Financial, Inc.: IDS Property Casualty Insurance Company, or in certain states, Ameriprise Insurance Company, DePere, WI, or other insurance companies for whom Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance Agency is an agent. In California and Massachusetts, AMRO does business as American Road Insurance Agency. Phone: (866) 673-3673. Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance's California license number is 3726-7. American Road Insurance Agency's California license number is 0C02678.
2The $100 collision deductible reduction is not available in MA, CO, AZ, MS, NC, NH, SD, OR, and TX. Benefits subject to state availability and apply to covered repairs performed by select repair shops or dealerships within insurer's referral repair shop program. Visit ameriprise.com/mashops to obtain a complete list of all registered repair shops in MA. Where available, the specific features, credits and discounts may vary. Applicants are individually underwritten, and some individuals may not qualify. Certain limitations apply. Auto and home insurance availability will vary by region or state.
3This data represents information provided by Ford Motor Company Insurance Services program customers who became new auto insurance policyholders and reported savings with Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance between 7/1/12 and 12/31/12. Individual savings and experience may vary based upon a variety of factors including but not limited to driving experience and type of vehicle insured. Discounts and savings vary by state and apply to certain coverages.